If you’re looking for tips on writing an SEO-friendly description, you’ve come to the right place! Here are some key things to keep in mind:
1. Keep it concise: Aim for a description that’s around 150 characters or less. This will ensure that Google displays the entire description in its search results.
2. Include your target keyword: Make sure your target keyword is included in the description, preferably close to the beginning.
3. Be accurate: Your description should accurately reflect what your page or post is about. Don’t try to lure in clicks with misleading information.
4. Use persuasive language: While accuracy is important, you also want to entice people to click through to your page. Use language that makes your content sound interesting and helpful.
5. Avoid duplicate descriptions: Don’t reuse the same description for multiple pages on your site. Each page or post should have a unique description.
6. Use active voice: Active voice is more engaging than passive voice. Instead of saying “Our product is loved by many,” say “Many people love our product.”
7. Keep the user in mind: Ultimately, your description should be written with the user in mind. What will they find helpful, interesting, or relevant? Tailor your description to their needs and interests.
By following these tips, you’ll be well on your way to crafting an SEO-friendly description that helps your content rank well in search results and entices users to click through to your site.
Doodles: Understanding one of the most influential NFT brands
Doodles, a generative NFT collection of 10,000 colorful line-drawn characters, has emerged as one of the most beloved and influential brands in the NFT world. The project was created by Evan Keast, Scott Martin, and Jordan Castro, who had already established themselves in the NFT community with projects like CryptoKitties and minting their own pieces. While Martin produced hundreds of unique visual traits for the collection, the Doodles team randomly mixed and matched these traits to create the full collection, which includes humans, cats, pickles, apes, sentient flames, skeletons, aliens, and more.
Doodles launched on October 17, 2021, at a price point considered relatively high compared to other PFP projects, at 0.123 ETH per mint. Before the launch, the team closed membership to its Discord community when membership numbers reached just over 1,000, creating extra exclusivity within the community.
Doodles has been community-centered from the start, with Doodle owners having a say in decision-making through the project’s viewfinder-oriented DoodleDAO treasury system. Doodles’ voting system and anti-scam/pro-artist culture have enabled members to collaborate on community proposals and initiatives. The project has run an anti-scam channel and implemented a derivative approval system to authorize inspired projects as official projects.
The Doodles team has already taken numerous steps to make the project a Web3 entertainment company, bridging Web3 and the real world by providing immersive in-person experiences, including Heart Basel Miami and the 2022 Doodles Genesis Factory in NFT.NYC. It has also partnered with world-class organizations to expand the brand’s reach through music, animation, collectibles, games, and more.
Furthermore, Doodles’ latest release of Space Doodles NFTs is letting owners swap their NFTs for a spaceship-themed one, adding an extended non-dilutive content for Doodles.
Doodles has remained one of the most successful PFP Web3 brands worldwide, with its token mechanics and high-profile collaborations proving its continued popularity and success.